Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles

Last night, after we got Coen in bed, I started cleaning the kitchen and dining room. I decided to set up the track on Coen train table in hopes that he might actually play with it. Justin came in to help me, and we were like 2 little kids, picking out track patterns when I hear the door slowly open. Coen stood in the doorway looking utterly betrayed. His look said,"So this is what you guys do when I go to sleep...I thought I could trust you." He was so mad when we made him go back to his room. He was grabbing the door frame and kicking wildly, but the look on his face was the wildest thing I've ever seen. The look made it known that we would be sorry. I really felt like I had wronged him in some way(He is very persuasive). So in the fuure I will go nowhere near that boys toys after he is in bed. I have a feeling he will be watching...

No comments: