Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dr. Meanie vs Ms. Mommy

Sometimes my life is so boring that it really drives me crazy. I really do mean crazy. I get irrational, and I obsess and get angry about the littlest things. I know I'm acting crazy, but I can't help myself. It's probably sleep deprivation.
Poor Justin has had to endure my moodiness...did I mention what a good husband he is? He knows I'm crazy too. He knows how to keep his mouth shut though. Sometimes I wish he would say something mean so that I could feel justified to be a meanie. He doesn't though. In fact when I get irrational, he gets painfully silent. Like I said, he's smart.
In other news, Coen continues to break into my room to watch tv during "no tv time". The boy is like a junkie, doing what ever he can to get his fix. In fact he is sneaking around right now... This is why I'm crazy. Wait, maybe it's just pms. That would explain a few things.

2 comments:

Christy said...

OH MY GOODNESS

we are so alike.

Seriously

you have just described me perfectly on some days. you do have the excuse of hormones still settling down and having two very small children ;)

Ellie said...

Coen sneaking is so funny. He is so good with doorknobs I bet you have to lock the door to keep him out of your room. Even then he might find a credit card....