Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hi, my name is Coen, and I'm a Dora-holic.

I hate Dora the Explorer! Okay not really, but I hate that Coen seems to be addicted to Dora. He wakes up in the morning and wants to watch it ALL day. The second Dora starts rapping up the episode, Coen turns to me and demands more Dora. Not only does he demand Dora, but he screams and whines for more Dora. I send him to his room, and he sneaks in to my bedroom to turn the tv on. Dora isn't even on when he does this! Its like he's just trying to make a point to defy me. For the past 2 hours I've been trying to get Coen a nap with no success. He goes to my room and turns the tv on, and then when I spank him(Yes, I spank my children) and send him back to his room, he starts playing with his toys. Of course we have church tonight and he is extremely grouchy... When do the terrible two's end...or do the terrible 2's evolve into the horrifyingly terrible 3's? I hope not.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I am afraid the possibility that the threes will be horrifyingly terrible is very real. But maybe not, when you were three, you were not terrible at all:)

Christy said...

umm...

okay...

the truth?

Laura Grace's threes made the twos look like a day at the park.

BUT she wasn't a terrible two and was never defiant until she was closer to four.

Layton and Coen need to join Dora holics anonymous. we are having the same issue here!!!