Thursday, July 24, 2008

10 days...Wait! 10 days?!

I have 10 days until my c-section. I have been so paranoid this week. Every few minutes I get this overwhelming feeling that I'm going to go into labor this week and I'm not going to be ready! I had a OB appointment yesterday and I just knew the OB was going to tell me I was in labor(everything was normal). It doesn't matter that I'm not having consistent contractions; I still get nervous every time I have braxton hicks contractions. It doesn't help that my OB is out of town this week. Also my mother-in-law, who is supposed to come down to watch Coen, won't be able to come until Aug. 4th(my section date), so if something were to happen before then we wouldn't have anybody here in Laurel I would feel comfortable leaving Coen with for 3 days. It seems like every reliable person I know is going to be out of town or well, not reliable. And I really want this to be a good experience and as close to normal as possible for Coen. But it hit me yesterday that I have no back up plan... Okay I'm having a little bit of a panic attack. This too will pass. I just have to figure out how to clean my entire house with feet the size of footballs.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Forget the house!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know the OCD queen is telling you this but really, don't push yourself!!!

If something happened and you went into labor and didn't have anyone to help you I will be there. Don't worry. We would work somethign out and I would be there to help you.

Love you :)