Saturday, July 12, 2008

New clothes...well sort of.

Yesterday my friend Brooke brought me a HUGE tub of her daughters clothes. Most of it is winter clothes 3-6 months which I desperately needed. All of it is so cute! I "ew'd" and "ah'd" over everything for hours. God is so good to me even when I don't trust Him. I have been stressing about buying new winter clothes and this was such a God thing. Even when I leave everyhing up to me, God knows when to take control. If He's this good to me when I don't ask, can you even imagine how good He is when I remember to put my faith and trust in Him. I love the little things, and God is so good at providing little and big things.

1 comment:

Christy said...

YAY!!!!

Oh, and I probably have some baby clothes myself..we got rid of most of LG's baby clothes BUT I know we have some clothes that would fit her in the spring...I will check :)

I will call you when the kids go to bed :)